Thursday 24 January 2013

Outfits


I have a few pieces of clothing that I have recently become obsessed with, so I thought I'd share my favourite pieces with you. I apologise for my awful posing, but I am just not very good at having photos taken, so I think it is best if I pull a face, or have a picture whilst 'dancing' (if you can call it that) like a maniac.

Basic turquoise tank top, perfect for both the day and night teamed with a pair of skinny jeans.

Everyone seems obsessed with military, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and buy a camo tee. Adding a little collared shirt underneath, adds an extra little 'something' to the outfit. Also those noodles were not up to par, very disappointed.

These are my favourite trousers in the entire world, again perfect for daytime or night. Add a plain well cut top and heels, for the perfect going out ensemble. Or wear with a shirt and a snug jumper in the day. 


I absolutely adore my velvet pinafore/dungarees, add a shirt or a tee. They are so comfortable, I tend to roll around and pretend I am a baby, I have no idea why but it is so fun.

You cannot go wrong with shorts, and shorts with a nice detail will go a long way. They are quite smart, but add a plain tee and you're set.


No comments:

Post a Comment